Insignia GT9013 800mm Quadrant Hydro Shower Cabin Enclosure Unit
The Insignia Angola hydro shower cabin boasts a host of features with that contemporary look for any modern bathroom. This Hydro Shower Cabin is perfect to fit most bathroom cloakrooms or en-suite bathrooms
The Latest Insignia Manual Is Available to Download From their Website Here
- Fixed hand shower
- Internal mood lighting
- Fold down cabin seat
- Over head rain shower built into the enclosures roof
- Storage shelf with chrome rail
- 10 Hydro-massage Jets
- Built in FM Stereo
- 5mm Tinted Tempered Glass
- Bottom Drain
- Dimensions: 800mm x 800mm x 2200mm (WxDxH)
- Easy Glide Doors With Magnetic Closer
- Computer Controlled LCD Screen
- Mobile foot massage
- Hot and cold connections
- Hot and cold connections
- Can be connected to a combination boiler
- Operates at Pressures of 2 - 3 Bar we recommend 2.5bar for the best performance, we recommend these 2 pumps, Salamander ESP75 or ESP100 shower pump which we can supply.
- Requires 14/16 Ltrs of water per minute flow rate
- CE Certified
- ISO9001 Approved
- Low pressure water supply may require a pump.
- We would recommend the Salamander ESP75 2.2 bar shower pump for use with this Shower
- Combi Boiler Compatible - will require a pressure equalising valve to ensure that balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to the shower unit.
- Thermostatic Valve Included - allows you to regulate safely the water temperature.
- Shower Tray Lights Included
- Upgrade to Digital Handheld Shower Head - Standard handheld shower supplied unless option is selected for digital handheld - £24.00
- Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- Free Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x standard 900mm long braided hoses and standard shower cabin waste trap and flexi waste hose.
- Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- FREE SHOWER TRAY LIGHTS UPGRADE SAVING £39
Express 2-4 working days delivery available upon request for additional cost of only £25. Unless express delivery is requested Standard Delivery is usually within 10-12 working days on all Insignia products.
Additional Product Requirements
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 2 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise.
A pump must not be used on the output of a combi boiler.
100mm clearance must be allowed for between the cabin roof and ceiling to allow adequate venting. It is essential that a fully qualified electrician and fully qualified plumber install the unit in accordance with current regulations. The product requires hard wiring into the mains.
*Please note that due to manufacturer improvements slight differences can occur when compared to images used such as control panel but all features are generally the same and are normally improved upon as a result in changes. This model does not have thermostatic water control valves we advise the installation of a pressure equalising valve to help regulate the hot and cold water pressures. (this will help if/when someone turns on the cold/hot water elsewhere)
* All Insignia Products come with a minimum 12 months parts warranty as standard. No assembly / labour costs / repair costs are covered as all Insignia Products are self assembly. This is easily extended to 60 months (Five Years) by registering your warranty details here: http://www.insigniarange.co.uk/warrantyreg.aspx . NOTE! No registration means your warranty will expire in 12 months from your date of purchase. You have 60 days from the date of delivery to register.
This product is eligible for our low cost finance option.
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can all apply.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 18 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 24 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 36 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 48 Months (15.9%) £/Month
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**