Insignia GT1057 Whirlpool 1650mm x 850mm Steam Shower Spa Bath
This Steam Shower Whirlpool Bath is delightfully shaped to fit along the left or right hand wall.
Backed Up With a Comprehensive 5 Year Parts RTB Warranty
Dimensions: 1650mm x 850mm x 2280mm
One of the Most Popular Models On The Market
- Measures 1650mm x 850mm x 2280mm (WxDxH)
- 3kW Steam Generator
- Chrome mixing valve mechanism
- Hand shower
- Over head rain shower built into the enclosures roof
- Storage shelf with chrome rail
- 4 Hydro-massage jets
- 6 Whirlpool Jets
- 2 Air Spa Jets
- Multi-functional mixer faucet
- Built in FM Stereo
- Mobile foot massage
- Stereo speaker built into the enclosures roof
- 5mm Tinted Tempered Glass
- Over head spot light
- Internal Mood Lighting
- Extractor Fan
- Acrylic base with steel frame and adjustable feet
- Easy Glide Doors With Magnetic Closer
- Pre-moulded Seat
- Stylish Chrome Tap
- Soft cushion headrest
- Ozone System
- Hot and cold connections
- Flow rate of 12/14 litres per minute minimum required
- We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
- Operates at Pressures of 2 - 3 Bar we recommend 2.5bar for the best performance, we recommend these 2 pumps, Salamander ESP75 or ESP100 shower pump which we can supply.
- 1/2" Water connections
• Power connection 230-240 V
• 2 - 4 bar water pressure required
• Needs equal pressure hot & cold water supply
• Electrical IP56 sockets 13 amp supply
• Steam generator - 3KW
• Will work from most:
- modern combi boilers- requires Pressure Equalising Valve
- CE Certified
- ISO9001 Approved
- Height From Floor to Top of Bath Including frame approx 580mm
- iShower Compatible - Check Here for Product Info not Included as standard but is an optional extra, please see options. If ordered with your steam shower you can save £10.
- Thermostatic Valve Included - allows you to regulate safely the water temperature.
- Optional ShowerGuard - Shower guard will protect your new investment permanently from limescale. It also makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, Any non-abrasive cleaner can be used Check Here for ShowerGuard Product Info
- Free Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x standard 900mm long braided hoses and standard shower cabin waste trap and flexi waste hose.
- Upgrade To Digital Shower Head - Standard handheld shower supplied unless option is selected for digital handheld - £24.00
Optional Water Softener - Little Plumber is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Optional PEV - Pressure Equalising Valve is designed to Balance the hot & cold water pressures for use with Combi Boilers to ensure your shower is protected against un-balanced hot & cold water pressures. Check Here for PEV Product Info
- BASIC WASTE TRAP INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- FREE GIFT - LED SKIRT LIGHTING INCLUDED
Express 2-4 working days delivery available upon request for additional cost of only £24.99. Unless express delivery is requested Standard Delivery is usually within 10-12 working days on all Insignia products.
The Latest Insignia Manual Is Available to Download From their Website Here
Will work from most:
- Modern Combi Boilers
- High pressure unvented hot water systems
- Gravity fed systems, used with a pump
Operates at Pressures of 2.0 - 4 Bar and flow rates from 10/12 litres per minute
TOTAL ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
Voltage Rating 220 -240AC
Frequency Rating 50HZ
Power Rating 3.0KW
Other than steam generator
Internal Circuit Voltage is 12V
Internal Current Rating 0.17A
Your electrical contractor should understand ALL legal requirements of connection before undertaking any work or installation. Please note these units must be installed by qualified plumbers and electricians for legal and warranty reasons.
Please note this model does not have thermostatic water control valves we advise the installation of a pressure equalising valve to help regulate the hot and cold water pressures. (this will help if/when someone turns on the cold/hot water elsewhere)
Please note you must register your purchase on Insignia's Website this will ensure you receive your warranty and a speedy resolution should any problems ever arise. Please Visit http://www.insigniarange.com/warrantyreg.asp
This product is eligible for our low cost finance option.
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can all apply.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 18 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 24 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 36 Months (15.9%) £/Month
- 48 Months (15.9%) £/Month
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
Send us an email but include the URL of the other company whom you want us to try and Price Match with, please note we do not usually try to price match against any auction sites.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**